Children’s yoga. Family yoga. Adult yoga.
I’m currently running online and in person yoga classes for all ages in the Southampton / Romsey / Winchester area
Online yoga and in person classes
Mixed-ability classes with an emphasis on improving alignment, posture & flexibility whilst ‘stilling the mind’.
- Monday yoga 9am – 10am on line
- Wednesday outdoor yoga 10am – 11am ( currently running weather permitting) Hursley Cricket Ground SO21 2LJ
- Thursdays yoga 6pm – 7pm in person from 20th May
- Saturday outdoor yoga 10am – 11am ( currently running weather permitting) Hursley Cricket Ground SO21 2JL
- Sunday 10am – 11am Children’s yoga with an adult class running at the same time in person from the 23rd May
Email me to book email@example.com
You know you are safe in Sally’s hands as she really understands anatomy and gives really clear instructions for good alignment in the poses.Kate
Children’s yoga / family yoga
Taught in a fun, inspiring and structured way through storytelling and games.
These classes are aimed at maintaining a child’s natural flexibility and helps to increase their physical and mental strength.
Breathing techniques are developed to support a child to focus on the ‘here and now’, which improves learning and development.
I like yoga because it keeps me calm and I have fun relaxing at chill out timeZach age 10
Sally Wilkinson Yoga
My classes are welcoming, friendly and fun while emphasising the importance of posture, strength, flexibility and mental agility while teaching the importance of breathing to enhance performance and relieve stress.
If you have any questions or would like to try out one of the online classes please don’t hesitate to contact me:
Southampton, Hampshire, UK
It’s brilliant, fun, exciting and good exercise. It helps me to relax and I use the things I’ve learned in yoga at school and at homeClementine age 10